Thursday, October 27, 2011

Animatic Stuff - 10/27/11





Act I -

Scene 1 –

Lisa picks up a paper at the news stand and pays for it.  As she walks away, she begins to read it.

Scene 2 –

Lisa: Kittens?  What’s next? [pause] Gosh, it’s already late!

A man bumps into Lisa while she’s reading the paper and checking the time.  He steals her purse.  Lisa takes chase after the man. 

Lisa: That was—My purse!  Hey!  Stop!  Come back thief!

After a few seconds, she bumps into someone and knocks her on the ground.  Being a good person, Lisa stops to help her up, event though she is in a hurry.

Lisa: Oh man.  Are you ok?  Here.  Sorry.

Lisa continues to chase after the thief.

Lisa: Hey!  Come back here!

Scene 3 -
She rounds the corner, following the thief into an alleyway.  She is surrounded both front and back, and backed against a wall.  She braces herself just as a dashing, but pompous-looking superhero comes to the scene.

Act II -

Scene 1 -
Gusty: Hold on there!  Leave this good lady be and turn back from your evil ways!  There are better ways than turning to crime.  Helping people is the only fulfilling thing in this life.  Take the older lady down the street.  She lost her cat the other day. 

Scene 2 -
The hot air from his mouth is literally keeping the thugs at bay.

Gusty: You could be helping just such a person instead of harming this poor helpless woman.  So that is why I have come here today.  This poor woman would have been in a world of hurt if I hadn’t come to save her. 

Scene 3 -
Lisa: I have to get that bag back!

Lisa takes the situation into her own hands and begins beating up the thugs herself.

Lee: Take my example and go and help the population of this city.  But you don’t have to thank me.  This is just what I do.  From now on, I bet you’ll think twice before you resort to crime, am I right?

Scene 4 -
She dusts herself off afterwards and grabs her purse.

Lisa: Much better.

Lee: Wait.

Lisa: Sorry!

Lisa Leaves, and it fades out to where she opens the door to the dry cleaners.

Act III -

Scene 1 -
Lisa: I’m here!

Clerk: We’re closed.

Lisa: Oh no you’re not!  There are still two minutes left!

Clerk: We’re closed when I say we’re closed.

Lisa: No you’re not!  I have my ticket!  I got here in time, now give me my clothes!

Lisa give her ticket to the Clerk.

Clerk: *grumbles* Oh alright.  You know, you’re lucky that I don’t tell all these people who you really are…

Clerk hands her a super hero outfit and she turns to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment