Monday, October 24, 2011

Revised Calendar

So... this weekend was quite possibly the most unproductive weekend yet.  And the irony is that  did homework every day, but essentially didn't get anything done.  So, right now I'm looking at the possibility of pushing back the deadlines a little.  It puts me further back on animation, but there is no way that I'm going to have assets finished on the 1st.  The backgrounds themselves take about 3 hours per panel, and that's without small details like trash cans, bricks, and windows.  Which is okay, but I'm being set back because of it.  It's looking more and more as if I'm going to be animating over Christmas or during the 2nd semester.  I've left time in my schedule to cushion that, but I really need to get with it.

25th - Start sketching Hand-painted backgrounds
27th - Finish resume

November 1st - have half of backgrounds sketched, work on assets
3rd - have list of potential voice actors
8th - have demo reels completed & finished revising resume.
10th - Have all assets completed, and begin basic loop animations
15th - Begin main animation, confirm & start recording voices, revised demo reels

No comments:

Post a Comment